In the much-loved crossbody design, this sleek minimalist boho bag is a must-have statement for your everyday style. With its longer ink-colored dock line rope, you’ll feel the smooth black Kodiak leather resting comfortably across your body, and you’ll love the industrial brass for a bright pop. Built with two deep pockets, this bag is ready to hold your entire day. As your daily go-to bag, you’ll only make this prettier the more you wear it since the patina will deepen and the leather will soften. It’s the bag that completes any casual or formal look in a timeless way.
P.S. If you’re looking for this bag as a tote – big enough to hold your laptop - check out our Original Tote!
Fitting comfortably across your body, you can carry your whole day in this two-pocket bag. The thick leather is sewn with industrial thread, so everything stays secure. Most of the bag is smooth leather with a signature suede interior as well as a suede front pocket side.
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 18" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- If you’re looking for a custom sized rope handle, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m happy to help!
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft black nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are durable and made from the self-sustaining Kodiak leather. Since it already has a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away. If you get any scuffs along the way, just give them a quick buff. And you can also freshen up the leather in a few years (or as needed) with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil. Feel free to use a suede protector if you’d like, too.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style