Like an ink-dripped summer night after the sun says goodbye to another beach day, this bracelet is a showstopper for your everyday look. Made from polished black brass, you can’t get closer to replicating the stunning rockweed seaweed bubbles that define the New England coast. Sleek and elegant, this bracelet is smooth on your wrist. The brass also has a slight give to it, so it’s adjustable for the perfect fit. There’s also an “Inspired by Salt Air” engraving inside the seaweed bubble to put the beach in your heart, wherever you are. With this eye-popping design and bold color, this signature piece will transform your style in an unforgettable way!
Our dramatic black brass has a slight give to it so you can easily adjust this bracelet to fit you perfectly.
- The Small/Medium cuff is 2.75" long across your wrist and 2" tall. Before it’s made into a cuff, the total length of the flat bracelet is 5.75" and just over a half inch wide
- The Large/Extra Large cuff is 3" long across your wrist and 2.5" tall. Before its made into a cuff, the total length of the flat bracelet is 6.75" long. The L/XL cuff fits men and women's wrists.
- Classic black patina brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. bracelets are made from brass and will change beautifully as the black patina ages with wear.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bracelets are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bracelet, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bracelets made one at a time
- Local New England production
- Signature salt air style
"When I was a kid and playing at the beach, the rockweed seaweed was always my favorite because I liked to pop the bubbles. I still love the textural feel of the soft bubbles and the elegant strands that curl up as they dry. When I wear the seaweed cuff, I love how smooth the seaweed bubbles are— they take me back to the beach!"
-Becky McKinnell, Founder/Designer