Wildwood Oyster Co. Brown Leather Original Tote Bag with Seaside Teal Dock Line and Classic Brass
With the pop of teal against the rich leather and classic brass, this is the perfect minimalist boho bag for your everyday look that will make people look twice. Inspired by Maine’s magical coast, this bag combines the soft and rugged Kodiak leather, sturdy industrial brass, and dock line rope in our signature oceanic hue with red tracer. Designed for your life, it’s got plenty of room for your day (from your laptop to beach towel depending on what moves you) and it can handle the tough stuff. This bag actually gets better with age — you’ll feel the leather get softer, and you’ll see the beautiful patina deepen the more you wear it. It’s the classic must-have bag to put you on the beach even when you’re in the boardroom.
With two pockets, you can easily fit your laptop along with anything else you need for the day. Each bag is sewn with industrial thread so the thick leather will keep all your belongings secure. One side of the front pocket (and the bag interior) is soft suede and the rest of the bag is smooth leather.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (teal with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed with a lightly oiled finish that is super durable and forgiving for your everyday adventures. Due to its high oil content, our Kodiak leather is very self-sustaining, and you don’t need to treat it right away. If it ever gets scuffed, simply buff it out to make it look new. Of course, you can always rejuvenate the leather as needed using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years.