Ultimate Seaside Adventure
If your Wildwood Oyster Co. bag needs deep cleaning for some minor stains* and weatherproofing, we’ve got you covered. This selection includes any/all these services you need:
- Replace the rope handle with the same color or a new color of your choice.
- Adjust the rope handle.
- Heavy-duty cleaning with the highest-quality materials. We use a US-made saddle soap to restore the natural preservative weather oils and a high-end Nubuck cleaner produced in France (paired with a soft brush) to clean the suede.
- Brass polishing. Depending on your preference, we can make this look new or preserve the lovely patina look.
- Leather conditioning. Our top-quality conditioner uses beeswax to refresh the leather.
- Waterproofing (unavailable for Basketweave or Gold leather bags) that protects the leather from rain, sun, snow, and salt. We use an eco-friendly small manufacturer in South Carolina, and we love how their product relies on beeswax to stay on the surface of the leather to make it last longer. The silicon-free- and environmentally friendly suede waterproofer is also made in the US, and it creates an invisible, breathable leather of protection against dirt, UV rays, water, and stains.
*p.s. If you know what your stain is from, please let us know in the order comments!
Want to make your bag a crossbody? Spend $10 more for this upgrade! ($138 total includes free shipping)
Our Spa Services
We have researched the best products worldwide and are thrilled to have them in the spa. Besides the nubuck cleaner made in France, all products are made here in the US.
All spa services include free shipping both ways.
Our Spa Process
We welcome your bag into our beautiful sanctuary with four simple steps:
- Inspect your pockets and shake your bag to remove personal items or debris.
- Go eco-friendly if possible! We recommend wrapping your WO bag in a paper bag and using any shipping box you previously received. You don’t need to include bubble wrap or ship your bag flat; you can fold it up and put it in a smaller box.
- Make sure that the box is sealed.