Wildwood Oyster Co. Brown Leather Zip Crossbody in Neon Orange
With a stunning color palette of two-tone chocolate hues and neon orange, this lightweight crossbody handbag stands out in a crowd. This bag combines our rugged Kodiak leather, signature suede, the stunning neon orange dock line rope, and industrial brass. With a deep base, you can easily fit all your essentials for the day – and you’ll love the pop of the chunky brass zipper closure. Plus, you can keep your hands free for all your adventures since this bag fits comfortably across your body. It also will get better with age – the leather softens and the patina deepens the more you wear it. It’s the small handbag will dial up your style in a big way!
Fitting comfortably across your body, this small handbag has lots of room for your basic essentials! The chunky brass zipper closure opens up to a deep base, and the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread to keep it all secure. This handbag combines our signature combination of smooth leather and suede.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Add a matching keychain and card holder and save $20
- Handbag is 11" wide x 5" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 25" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- You can select "Custom Length" when you add the bag to your cart if you'd like to extend or shorten your rope strap. Please write your desired length in the order notes and we'd be happy to customize the bag so it fits your body perfectly.
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft neon orange dock line) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass hardware
- Brass zipper closure
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away. Made from self-sustaining Kodiak leather, these bags are really durable and you can easily buff out any scuffs along the way. You can also freshen up the leather with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil in a few years, or as needed. You’re also welcome to use a suede protector, too.