Wildwood Oyster Co. Brown Leather Original Tote Bag with Neon Orange Dock Line and Classic Brass
Life is more fun in neon! In deep contrast against the rich leather and classic brass, this bright neon orange dock line rope transforms this minimalist boho bag into a statement piece you’ll love to wear! This bag has plenty of room; its base holds your laptop and other essentials, and the two deep pockets are perfect for your phone and other “quick grab” necessities. This bag gets better with age — you’ll feel the leather get softer, and you’ll see the beautiful patina deepen the more you wear it. You’re meant to stand out in this world, and this bag helps make it happen!
With two pockets, you can easily fit your laptop along with anything else you need for the day. Each bag is sewn with industrial thread so the thick leather will keep all your belongings secure. One side of the front pocket (and the bag interior) is soft suede and the rest of the bag is smooth leather.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft neon orange nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Meet your new bag that gets better with age!
But, first, please break this in just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans! We use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color, so please don’t wear it directly on your lightest-color clothes quite yet. As soon as it’s broken in (the buttery leather will get even softer!), you’re ready to explore the world in any hue. Happiest adventures, beauty!
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed with a lightly oiled finish that is super durable and forgiving for your everyday adventures. Due to its high oil content, our Kodiak leather is very self-sustaining, and you don’t need to treat it right away. If it ever gets scuffed, simply buff it out to make it look new. Of course, you can always rejuvenate the leather as needed using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years.