Classic and sophisticated, this minimalist boho bag brings your everyday style up another notch. The coast shines through in every part of this bag from its rich rugged Kodiak leather, to the oyster shell dock line with elegant red tracer, and to the sunshine-like pop of the classic brass. With two deep pockets, you can easily fit your day into this perfect size bag – whether your day brings you to the boat dock or to the office. This bag is also ready to go the distance; the patina deepens and the leather softens the more you wear it. It’s the everyday bag that is ready to explore the world with you.
P.S. If you were hoping this bag would fit your laptop, go meet our identical Original Tote!
Two pockets easily hold whatever you need for the day. Each bag is sewn with industrial thread so the thick leather will keep all your belongings secure. While most of the bag is smooth leather, it also has signature suede for the bag interior and one front pocket side.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (gold and white with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are made from self-sustaining Kodiak leather. Not only does this mean you don’t need to treat it right away, but it’s also going to be durable for all your everyday adventures. It already has a lightly oiled finish (so you can easily buff out any scuffs) and you can freshen up the bag with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years if needed, and also use a suede protector if you like.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style