With the ultimate color combination of land and water, this minimalist boho bag is the perfect accessory to make your classic style pop. Just as if you were watching the waves gently lap across the sand, the coast is in this bag with its soft and rugged Kodiak leather, signature New England navy dock line rope, and classic industrial brass. From your journal to a few outdoor picnic treats, this bag and its deep pockets holds it all. Since this bag gets better with age (the leather softens while the patina deepens), you’ll enjoy wearing this every day. It’s the bag that keeps your heart at the beach in all your daily adventures.
P.S. If you want this bag in a bigger size to hold your laptop, go meet our identical Original Tote!
With two deep pockets, this bag holds your entire day. And, since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread, all your items will stay securely in place. This bag is made from smooth leather with signature suede in the interior and in a suede front pocket side.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft navy nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are made from very durable and self-sustaining Kodiak leather, and it won’t need to be treated right away. With a lightly oiled finish, you can easily buff out any scuffs along the way and most likely won’t need to freshen up the leather for a few years. When needed, you can use a leather oil like neatsfoot oil – and you also can use a suede protector if you’d like.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style