With this signature color combination in the crossbody design you love, this minimalist boho bag is ready for any adventure you want to embark on! With its rich chocolate color like our rugged coastline, this Kodiak leather bag combines our classic New England navy dock line rope and stunning industrial brass. The longer rope allows this bag to rest comfortably across your body, giving you convenient access to two deep pockets that can hold your entire day. Since this will be your everyday bag, it’s designed for exactly that and you’ll see the deepening patina and softening leather the more you wear it. It’s the bag that’s ready for a day that starts with work and ends with a sunset cruise.
P.S. If you want this bag as a tote that can hold your laptop, go say hi to our Original Tote!
With two deep pockets, you can fit your whole day comfortably across your body in this bag. All your belongings will also stay secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. While most of the bag is smooth leather, it also has a signature suede interior and suede front pocket side.
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 18" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- If you’re looking for a custom sized rope handle, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’m happy to help!
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft navy nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are made from the super self-sustaining Kodiak leather, so it’s durable for everyday life. Since it already has a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away. For any scuffs along the way, just give it a quick buff. You can also freshen up the leather with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil in a few years, or as needed. If you want, you can also use a suede protector.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style