With its subtle and classic color palette, this minimalist boho bag goes perfectly with every outfit. The gorgeous Maine coast inspired all components of this bag - from the rugged Kodiak leather as a nod to our rocky coastline, to the elegant oyster shell dock line with subtle red tracer, and finally to the classic brass that looks like a pop of sunshine on a Maine beach day. Not only does this bag get better with age (you’ll see and feel the gorgeous deepening patina and softening leather) the more you wear it, it also can hold everything you need for your day – every day. Whether you are packing up your laptop or striped beach towel, this fun and casual bag is ready for your next adventure.
From work to play, this bag can hold your laptop and anything else you need for the day – keeping it super secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. Both the inside of the bag and one side of the front pocket is soft suede, and the rest of the bag is smooth leather.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (white and gold with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed for your everyday life with a lightly oiled finish. You don’t need to treat your bag right away since our Kodiak leather has a naturally high oil content and is very self-sustaining. No worries for any small scuffs along the way – just buff it out to make it look new. And, as needed, you can rejuvenate the leather using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Our Customers Love Our
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style