Wildwood Oyster Co. Black Leather Crossbody Small Tote with Neon Pink Dock Line and Classic Brass
In the much-loved crossbody design, this sleek minimalist boho bag is a must-have statement for your everyday style. Bright and showstopping, this neon pink rope invites the best kind of adventures into your life. With its longer rope handle, you’ll feel the smooth black Kodiak leather resting comfortably across your body, and you’ll love the industrial brass for a bright pop. Built with two deep pockets, this bag is ready to hold your entire day. As your daily go-to bag, you’ll only make this prettier the more you wear it since the patina will deepen and the leather will soften. It’s the bag that completes any casual or formal look in a timeless way.
P.S. If you’re looking for this bag as a tote – big enough to hold your laptop - check out our Original Tote!
Fitting comfortably across your body, you can carry your whole day in this two-pocket bag. The thick leather is sewn with industrial thread, so everything stays secure. Most of the bag is smooth leather with a signature suede interior as well as a suede front pocket side.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 18" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle). You can select "Custom Length" when you add the bag to your cart if you'd like to extend or shorten your rope strap. Please write your desired length in the order notes and we'd be happy to customize the bag so it fits your body perfectly.
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft neon pink nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are durable and made from the self-sustaining Kodiak leather. Since it already has a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away. If you get any scuffs along the way, just give them a quick buff. And you can also freshen up the leather in a few years (or as needed) with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil. Feel free to use a suede protector if you’d like, too.
As a specific note on the black Kodiak leather, we use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color. Just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, please break in your bag before you wear it with a white shirt or white jeans.