Just like the little black dress, this must-have minimalist boho bag brings you from day to night in high style. Inspired by Maine’s beauty, this elegant bag combines the velvety black Kodiak leather, ink-colored dock line rope, and classic brass for an industrial edge and surprising pop of bling. While this bag design is sleek, it’s got plenty of room to hold everything from your laptop to a pair of stiletto heels. It’s also designed for age – the stunning patina deepening and the leather softening to the touch the more you wear it. It’s the effortlessly chic bag that redefines a black purse into a statement piece that will turn heads.
Two deep pockets allow you to fit your whole day into this bag, including your laptop. One side of the front pocket is soft suede (like the inside of the bag) and the rest of the bag is smooth leather. And, you won’t need to worry about your items staying secure – the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft black nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish that is designed for your daily life. Since our Kodiak leather has naturally high oil content, it’s very self-sustaining, and you don’t need to treat it right away. For any scuffs along the way, just give it a quick buff to make it look new. You can always rejuvenate the leather as needed using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years, too.
As a specific note on the black Kodiak leather, we use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color. Just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, please break in your bag before you wear it with a white shirt or white jeans.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Our Customers Love Our
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style
"This bag is amazing! Leather is thick, rich, and soft. The brass make it pop, yet it's classy and perfect for everyday use. I get compliments from everyone."