Wildwood Oyster Co. Black Leather Small Tote with Black Dock Line and Classic Brass
Like a perfect star-studded summer night, this classic minimalist boho bag is effortlessly stunning. As a must-have wardrobe staple, this little black bag ties together the rugged black Kodiak leather, velvety dock line rope in an inky black, and classic brass for a starlight pop. With two deep pockets, you can fit everything you need to switch over from day to night. And since you’ll want to wear this bag everyday - it’s designed for just that. You’ll be amazed how much the patina deepens and the leather softens as it ages. It’s the timeless bag that gives you elegance (and a little edge) to define your unique signature style.
P.S. If you need this beautiful design to hold your laptop, we’ve got our identical Original Tote for you!
Your whole day can fit easily into these two deep pockets – and your belongings will stay secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. This bag has its signature suede interior (as well as a suede front pocket side) and the rest is smooth leather.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (soft black nylon) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed for your everyday life and made from self-sustaining Kodiak leather. This means it’s super durable and you don’t need to treat it right away. Since it already has a lightly oiled finish (easy to buff out scuffs), you likely won’t need to freshen up the leather for a few years – but you can always use a leather oil like neatsfoot oil if needed. You can also use a suede protector if you’d like.
As a specific note on the black Kodiak leather, we use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color. Just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, please break in your bag before you wear it with a white shirt or white jeans.