With a teal splash that stops you in your tracks, the classic black minimalist boho bag will never be the same. This bag actually started out as a special-order request, but you’ve all made sure it stays! Channeling a Maine coastal night and day vibe, this design feels like night settling in after a day on the water. With a unique color palette, this standout bag combines our rich black Kodiak leather, seaside teal dock line with red tracer to catch the eye, and classic brass for an industrial edge. This bag is perfect for your day at work (easily fitting your laptop) or your night on the town with friends. And just like any classic beauty, this bag gets better with age. The stunning patina will deepen and the leather will actually get softer the more you wear it. Perfect to dial up your everyday style, this bag proves sophistication can be a little edgy.
This bag is designed for your daily life and its two pockets can easily hold your whole day including your laptop. It will also keep your most important stuff secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. The inside of the bag and one side of the front pocket is soft suede and rest of the bag is smooth leather.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (seaside teal with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass hardware
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed with our self-sustaining Kodiak leather and lightly oiled finish. Since our leather has a naturally high oil content, it’s very self-sustaining and you won’t need to treat your bag right away. Small scuffs along the way? No worries – just buff it out and it will look new again. You can rejuvenate the leather using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years if it’s needed, too.
As a specific note on the black Kodiak leather, we use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color. Just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, please break in your bag before you wear it with a white shirt or white jeans.
Our Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style