Wildwood Oyster Co. Brown Leather Zip Crossbody in Oyster Shell Gold
In a classic color combination that feels like walking barefoot on the beach, this lightweight crossbody handbag is the perfect final touch to your everyday style. This bag brings together our rich chocolate-colored Kodiak leather, soft suede, oyster shell dock line with elegant red tracer, and classic brass (including the chunky zipper closure) for a bright golden pop. You can keep your hands free with this unique crossbody design, and you can easily fit your entire day essentials into this deep base. This bag gets better the more you wear it, and you’ll feel the leather soften and see the stunning patina deepen. It’s the classic handbag that completes both your workday and beach-day look.
P.S. If you want this must-have staple in our other bags, check out our Original Tote (that can hold your laptop), Small Tote, and Crossbody Tote.
Fitting comfortably across your body, this small handbag has a chunky brass zipper closure that opens up to a deep base to fit all your daily essentials. All your belongings will also stay secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. This handbag combines our signature smooth leather and suede combination.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Add a matching keychain and card holder and save $20
- Handbag is 11" wide x 5" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 25" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- You can select "Custom Length" when you add the bag to your cart if you'd like to extend or shorten your rope strap. Please write your desired length in the order notes and we'd be happy to customize the bag so it fits your body perfectly.
Materials & Care
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (gold and white with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass hardware
- Brass zipper closure
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish and are made from our self-sustaining Kodiak leather, making them really durable. You won’t have to treat your bag right away, and you can easily buff out any scuffs along the way of your daily adventures. You can also freshen up the leather in a few years (or as needed) with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil. And, you can also use a suede protector if you want.