Where black-tie gets a modern spin, this minimalist boho bag elevates the classic color palette into an eye-catching design. Inspired by Maine’s classic style, this chic bag combines black leather the color of the night sky, smooth oyster shell dock line with elegant red tracer, and classic brass for a pop of bling that catches the light just right. Perfect for day or night, this bag can hold everything you need for your whole day – including your laptop. This bag also goes the distance and gets better the more you wear it – the leather softening and the rich patina deepening with age. This sophisticated bag is your go-to piece for your everyday style that stands out from the everyday crowd.
From your laptop to anything else you need – these two pockets easily hold your day – and they’ll do it securely since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. While most of the bag is smooth leather, the inside of the bag and one side of the front pocket is soft suede.
Optional add on
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (white and gold with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags are designed with a lightly oiled finish and are meant to go the distance for your everyday life. Since our self-sustaining Kodiak leather has a naturally high oil content, there is no need to treat your bag right away. If it ever gets scuffed – it’s super simple to make it look new with a quick buff. And, if needed, you can rejuvenate the leather using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years.
As a specific note on the black Kodiak leather, we use a heavy dye to achieve this rich color. Just like your favorite pair of dark wash jeans, please break in your bag before you wear it with a white shirt or white jeans.
Customers Love Our
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style