In a quintessential color combination in the crossbody design you want, this minimalist boho bag is the perfect accessory that works with your unique style, every day. The smooth oyster shell dock line with elegant red tracer is at the perfect longer length to have the rich Kodiak leather rest across your body, and the industrial brass is the exquisite pop of bling to tie it all together. This bag gets better the more you wear it and you’ll see the patina deepen and leather soften with age. It’s the wardrobe-staple bag that is up for whatever the day brings – from a work lunch to a much-needed walk on the beach.
P.S. If you’d love this as a tote that holds your laptop, check out our Original Tote!
Resting securely and comfortably across your body, you’ll also enjoy two deep pockets to fit in everything for your day. The thick leather is sewn with industrial thread so all your belongings will stay safe. Most of the bag is smooth leather with a signature suede interior and suede front pocket side.
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 18" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- If you’re looking for a custom sized rope handle, please email me directly at email@example.com and I’m happy to help!
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (gold and white with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away. And since they are made from the very self-sustaining Kodiak leather, it’s durable for everyday life. For any scuffs along the way, just give it a quick buff. And, you can freshen up the leather with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil in a few years, or as needed. You’re also welcome to use a suede protector if you’d like, too.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style