With the crossbody design you love and dramatic color combination that grabs your eye, this minimalist boho bag is the perfect everyday bag that will have everyone looking twice. This bag combines our rich and rugged Kodiak leather, an extended teal dock line rope with red tracer, and the stunning classic brass. Made with two deep pockets, this bag is ready to hold everything you need for the day. It also gets better with age – you’ll love the softening leather and deepening patina the more you wear it. This bag is a must-have statement piece to bring your style to a whole new level no matter what you’re wearing.
P.S. If you’re looking for this stunning beauty in a tote to hold your laptop, meet our Original Tote!
With two deep pockets, you can fit everything you need for the day comfortably across your body in this sleek design. The thick leather is sewn with industrial thread, so all belongings will stay in place. This bag is mostly smooth leather with some signature suede components – in the interior and the front pocket side.
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 18" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- If you’re looking for a custom sized rope handle, please email me directly at email@example.com and I’m happy to help!
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (seaside teal with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably across your body
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish you won’t have to treat it right away, and they are very durable since they are made from self-sustaining Kodiak leather. If you get any scuffs along the way, simply give it a quick buff. And, you can freshen up the leather with a leather oil like neatsfoot oil in a few years, or as needed. You can also use a suede protector if you’d like.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style