This minimalist boho bag takes the rich chocolate and navy color combo up a notch by dialing up the blue pop. Inspired by Maine’s magical land and sea, this bag delivers the coastal vibe to your everyday look. It combines our rugged and rich Kodiak leather, vibrant harborside blue dock line weaved with red tracer, and our signature industrial brass for some bling. Not only will your life (from laptop to a few outdoor summer picnic supplies) fit in this bag, it also gets better with age. The leather will get softer and the beautiful patina will grow deeper the more you wear it. This bag is ready to explore the world with you, and it’s ready to be noticed in a big way.
With two pockets, you can easily fit your laptop and anything else you need for the day up ahead. Plus, you’ll never have to worry about your belongings staying secure – the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. One side of the front pocket (and the bag interior) is soft suede and the rest of the bag is smooth leather.
- Handbag is 14" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (harborside blue with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
The Kodiak leather is a lightly oiled leather which means that you don't need to treat it immediately. Due to its high oil content, the leather is very self-sustaining. If needed, you can rejuvenate the leather using a leather oil like neatsfoot oil every few years.
Our Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style