With a dynamic color combination that stops you in your tracks, this minimalist boho bag transforms your everyday style in a big way. Like watching night fall on the ocean, this bag brings together our velvety-rich black Kodiak leather, signature seaside teal dock line with red tracer, and industrial brass for a bright pop. Your whole day – from morning to night – easily fits into these two deep pockets. This bag gets even more beautiful with age since the leather softens and the patina deepens the more you wear it. It’s the eye-catching bag that will get you noticed every time you head out on a new adventure.
P.S. If you want this exact style but big enough to hold your laptop, we’d love to introduce you to our identical Original Tote!
Two deep pockets are ready for your day – wherever you go. Everything will stay securely in place since this thick leather bag is sewn with industrial thread. Mostly made from smooth leather, it also has signature suede pieces – in the interior and one front pocket side.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (seaside teal with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags don’t need to be treated right away since they are made from the very self-sustaining Kodiak leather. With a lightly oiled finish, these durable bags can handle your daily life and you can easily buff out any scuffs. If you’d like to freshen up the leather in a few years (or as needed), you can use a leather oil like neatsfoot oil. If you’d like, you can also use a suede protector.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style