Putting the coast on your shoulder and in your heart, this signature minimalist boho bag is perfect for elevating your unique style in an unforgettable way. Just like the rocks and the crashing waves, this bag ties together the coastal theme with our rugged Kodiak leather, teal dock line rope with red tracer, and the eye-popping industrial brass. This bag has two deep pockets to hold your daily adventures and it’s designed to be worn every day since it gets better with age. You’ll love how the leather gets even softer and the patina gets even deeper the more you wear it. It’s the bag that lets you forever live on the beach even when real life calls.
P.S. If you want this exact bag but big enough to hold your laptop, check out our identical Original Tote!
Two deep pockets can easily fit in your whole day. Your belongings will also be secure since the thick leather is sewn with industrial thread. This bag is made from smooth leather with a signature suede interior and a suede front pocket side.
Optional add ons
- Pair it with our matching hand cut leather seaweed fringe tassel and save $10
- Pair it with our matching leather clutch with a matching rope wristlet and save $30
- Handbag is 13" wide x 13" tall x 4" deep
- Rope handle is 10" (measured from the brass hardware to the top of the bag handle)
- 3" Industrial brass hardware
- Responsibly sourced Kodiak leather cut and sewn to precision
- Dock line rope (seaside teal with red tracer) that fits snuggly and comfortably on your shoulder
- Classic brass
Wildwood Oyster Co. leather bags have a lightly oiled finish and are made from Kodiak leather. As a very self-sustaining leather, you don’t need to treat it right away and scuffs are super easy to buff out along the way. If you’d like to freshen up the leather in a few years (or as needed), you can always use a leather oil like neatsfoot oil. You can also use a suede protector if you’d like, too.
Made to Last
Wildwood Oyster Co. bags are made to last a lifetime of adventures. If you ever have an issue with your bag, please contact us immediately so we can help.
Customers Love Our:
- Top-quality bags sewn one at a time
- Local Maine production
- Durable bags that get better with age
- Buttery feel and rich leather smell
- Signature salt air style